Our New York City office is located in the iconic Chrysler Center building on the corner of 43rd Street and Third Avenue — right across the street from Grand Central Station. Opened in 2000, the office has expanded significantly over the years and is now home to approximately 80 attorneys.
> Professionals in the New York office
Our office is in the Chrysler Center attached to the landmark Chrysler Building.
Cab service is available from all local airports, including LaGuardia Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, and Newark Liberty International Airport.
View Larger Map
From New Jersey and Points West
- Take the Lincoln Tunnel across the Hudson River into Manhattan.
- Follow the signs to 42nd Street from the Tunnel Exit .
- Turn right on 42nd Street.
- Turn left on Third Avenue from 42nd Street and the Chrysler Center will be immediately on your left.
From Westchester County and Points North
- Take the Triborough / RFK Bridge across the East River into Manhattan.
- Follow the signs to the FDR Drive South.
- Take Exit 11 to East 53rd Street.
- Turn right on 53rd Street.
- Turn left on Second Avenue.
- Turn right onto 43rd Street and the Chrysler Center will be on the southwest corner of 43rd Street and Third Avenue.
From Long Island and Points East
- Take the Midtown Tunnel across the East River into Manhattan.
- Follow the 37th Street / Uptown Exit from the Tunnel.
- Turn left from the Tunnel Exit onto 37th Street.
- Turn right on Third Avenue.
- Follow Third Avenue up to 42nd Street. Once you cross 42nd Street, the Chrysler Center will be immediately on your left.
- Find parking options near our office on BestParking.com. Search by “Attraction” and then choose “Chrysler Building.”