PPC Internet Marketing Specialist
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2008-02-26, 10:33PM PST
SUMMARY: Marketing / Channel Development Specialist, 7 years experience
· 7 years of experience in sales/marketing in Hardware, Software and Internet Industry
· Managing MIT’s PPC account, developing their distance learning and e Learning strategies, promoting their open courseware program to China, and Latin America. (http://ocw.mit.edu) Increased the account from 10,000 to 500,000 visitors per month.
· Closed the largest sales order in Malab’s history with Microsoft ($680,000)
· Established and maintained relationships with over 350 domestic and international accounts and sold over $20,900,000 in the last 6 years
· Excellent communication and strong customer-service focus
· SEO, PPC, Analytics
· Adobe Illustrator
· Adobe PhotoShop
· HTML & Dreamweaver
· Adobe InDesign
· Macromedia Flash
Online Marketing Manager, Creative Consultants Group, LLC. Palo Alto, CA. 6/2005–Current
· Online Marketing Manager at a Google-Certified Advertising Agency
· Increase E-Commerce websites’ visibility with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Manage Pay-per-Click (PPC) in the search engines, incl. Google, MSN, and Yahoo
· Install and configure Web Analytics tools, incl. Google Analytics, ClickTracks, and WebTrends
· Manage and built global PPC campaigns in twelve languages, including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, German, French, Danish, and Spanish
Marketing Specialist, ShareChive LLC. San Francisco, CA. 3/2007–10/2007
· Researched competitive products to evaluate competitor’s strengths and weaknesses. Developed and executed market entry plans (China, Middle East, Europe, etc.)
· Evaluated market information and established new market partners
· Conducted market research (surveys, focus groups, and market meetings) for marketing strategies, new service programs, and customer service evaluation
· Coordinated advertising for daily activities and special events. Worked closely with our international marketing staff and sales representatives, professional services, project management as well as system development teams (engineering) to ensure our FACS system successfully worked on our global projects.
· Coordinated brochures, company identity design, layout, printing, and distribution of brochures. Responsible for design and update of the company Web site (NoorCities.com, Sharechive.com)
· Developed creative techniques and marketing strategies to increase products sales.
· Organized and attended trade shows. Budgeting and cost control for materials and expenses.
Senior Account Executive, MA Labs, Inc. - San Jose, CA. 4/2001 – 3/2007
· Managed international accounts, identified new opportunities to improve sales, met or exceeded our revenue quota. Made cold calls and visited retailers that resulted in increased accounts and continued sales
· Maintained excellent customer relations by identifying and meeting customer needs
· Established growth plans for accounts and personally managed account calls, presentations, and negotiations
Marketing Assistant/Graphic designer, F&T International Group. New York, NY. 12/2000-2/2001
· Organized and planned convention displays and strategies.
· Designed a variety of marketing materials including brochures, print ads and Internet banners for their New York E-Square Exhibition Center project.
Web Designer, Global Online Access, Inc. New York, NY. 9/2000 -12/2000
· Designed e-commerce web sites with HTML and Dreamweaver; maintained clients’ web sites, designed corporate identity, newsletters, brochures, posters, promotional materials
· Wrote business proposals to develop new markets
· Maintained business relationships with clients
Chinese Market Developer & Web Producer, Planet Leap Communications. New York, NY. 4/2000 - 9/2000
· Evaluated consumer-marketing opportunities and initiated programs to increase awareness of products in China, Japan, and Korea through development of creative programs, brand awareness campaigns, and promotions
· Web localization for major US companies, including Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Alaska Airlines
· Master of International Management, Whitworth College, Spokane, WA. 6/98 - 3/00
· International Marketing and Business Studies. Foreign exchange student. Maastriacht University, Holland. 3/99-6/99
· Bachelor of Art Degree in Art Administration, Whitworth College, Spokane, WA. 9/95 - 5/98
· Host of “International Network in China” section on Ryze.com (http://internationalnetworkinchina-network.ryze.com/)
- it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests