Fabulous Event Manager available for the holidays
Reply to: email@example.com
Date: 2007-11-27, 10:27PM PST
The Christopher Howard Training Company: Manhatten Beach, California (December 2006-present)
Event Manager, North America
• Responsible for all aspects of event management leading up to events Site inspections, ordering, securing crew
• Oversee all production of events including managing the speakers, audio visual staff, and oversee a crew of 40-50 people to execute an event
• Responsible for load in and load of of event
The Anthony Robbins Companies: San Diego, California (June 2002-December 2006)
Sales. Senior Mentor. Mastery Event Sales.
• Responsible for identifying, negotiating, and closing new business with existing and new clientele for the Anthony Robbins Live Events Company.
• Travel internationally with Tony Robbins to oversee all aspect of sales at events. Remain in cities for one month after he leaves to perform coaching and sales calls.
• Exceeded revenue quotas each quarter.
• Organize and facilitate all aspects of sales at Mastery events
• Ran the Wellness portion of his Life Mastery Program at Namale, Fiji. (August 2004-November 2004)
The Active Networks: San Diego, California (June 2000-June 2002)
• Managed all aspects of a 30 person sales organization.
• Responsibilities included hiring, training, creating business model, creating database, acquired 60,000 events first year in business. Helped company achieve profitability.
• Responsible for all aspect of integrating various sales team as the company acquired other organizations.
• Consistently overachieved quarterly quotas allowing for additional funding in the start-up phase of the business.
NBC internet: San Francisco, California (January 2000-June2000)
• Responsible for generating new business for advertising on the NBC web site.
• Achieved 106% of quota first month in territory.
• Responsible for managing existing large accounts including major advertising agencies.
• Responsible for building and maintaing relationships with major account, including presentations to their existing clients and entertaining.
• Presented weekly and monthly statistics, profitability analysis, budget, and future growth model to the Vice President and management team.
Ticketmaster/Citysearch: San Francisco, California (March 1997-January 2000)
Sales (March 1997-February 1998)
Associate Sales Manager (February 1998-January 2000)
• Managed all aspects of a 22 person sales team during initial start-up phase of the business.
• Helped grow company from 2 markets to 27 markets during first year in business.
• Helped secure funding through consistently overachieving sales quotas.
• Traveled to emerging markets to train the sales and management force.
• Consistently rewarded with Top Performer awarded.
Education California State University, Chico
Bachelor of Arts, Journalism
References available upon
- Location: Bay Area
- it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests