San Jose, CA 95129
email@example.comPersonal web siteOBJECTIVE
Looking for a challenging position as a Software/web Developer in a well-established and ambitious company. QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Over 2 years of software and web development
- More than 8 years of computer maintenance and administration.
- Well-organized and highly motivated, result oriented.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills based on a strong analytical mind.
- Solid track record in improving work efficiency by introducing new software solutions.
- Proven ability to work with large-scale databases.
- Cross-browser web development.
- Familiar with Scrum methodology in agile software development.
- Experience with version control systems GIT and Subversion.
- Experience with social network development tools Facebook Connect/Open Graph API.PROFICIENCIESLanguages:
Windows 98/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL.Tools:
Drupal, WordPress, NetBeans, Eclipse, Oracle VM VirtualBox, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, MS Visio, AutoCAD, 3ds Max.
Familiar with Struts, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEFrom 12/2008 to present:
- designed a private alteration site - http://www.miladress.com/
- developed in PHP and successfully implemented an online attendance tracking system (for personal web site) saving data in MySQL database;
- designed the UI for reviewing data from MySQL tables with ability to change number of records for view (see portfolio at my personal site);
- implemented a research compared Bitmap Scanline and GDIPlus image rotation methodologies in C++;
- developed an application with GUI in C++ for image files rotation (GDIPlus library using EXIF data);
- developed in Java a client-server application for connecting to remote DB for data reviewing;
- built a home server based on Linux(Fedora), Apache, PHP and MySQL (see my personal site). Deployed tools: Tomcat, pure-ftp, GIT.
• Kembud, Kiev Ukraine
- design company (base stations for radio access networks)Information technology/Database administrator, 04.2005 – 12.2008
- Maintained and upgraded workstations and shared equipment.
- Installed and configured firewall and spyware programs.
- Managed large database of clients, documents and projects.
- Rearranged and improved repository system of data.
• Radioproject, Kiev Ukraine
– R&D company (telecommunication systems and networks)Information technology/System administrator, 10.2002 – 04.2005
- Deployed data backup system.
- Developed a mail checking agent in Object Pascal (Delphi) which improved the efficiency while working with customers for more than 30%.EDUCATION
Kiev State University of Information and Communication Technologies.
Information Networks in Telecommunication, BS, 2004.
- Location: Bay area
- it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job seeker.
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests