Stock markets will be shut on Monday, and possibly Tuesday, over concerns about Hurricane Sandy.
- Magnitude 7.7 quake strikes off Canadian coast
- Why won't Romney go on any late night shows?
- AP analysis: Advantage Obama in hunt for 270 electoral votes
- First Native American saint stirs pride, skepticism
- Dragon ship back on Earth after space station trip
- Former suspect in Etan Patz case to be freed
- Romney urges Ohio supporters to persuade Democrats
- East Coast superstorm could endanger 50 million people
- Dr. Besser's 3 Tips to Ride Hurricane Sandy Out Safely
updated 2:03 AM
An investigation into allegations of child sex abuse by a D.J. leads to the former British pop star.
- Sally Field to Steven Spielberg: ‘I won’t let you walk away from…
- Madonna booed after touting Obama in La. Concert
- Tone turns ominous at The Weather Channel
- Drew Barrymore & Will Kopelman Make First Public Appearance…
- Police: Natina Reed of Blaque fame dead at 32
- Rolling Stones memorabilia auctioned after divorce
- How Julie Bowen dealt with her son's peanut allergy
- Catholic Church bid to strip Savile's papal honor
- Tony Dovolani Gives An Update On Melissa Rycroft Following Neck…