From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jinks (disambiguation))
Jinks may refer to:
- Jinx, a type of curse placed on a person, or a person afflicted with a similar curse, and also a slang term used when two people say the same thing at the same time
- Jinks (rapper), a Danish rapper (real name Lars Ankerstjerne) also known as Ankerstjerne
- Jinks, Kentucky
- Jinks Island, an island in the Biscoe Islands
- Captain Jinks of the Horse Marines, a 1975 opera by Jack Beeson
- Jinks, an animated orange cat on Pixie and Dixie and Mr. Jinks, a regular segment of the television series The Huckleberry Hound Show
- Steve Jinks, a character in the television series Warehouse 13.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jinks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.