To whom it may concern:
I would like to explore the possibility of joining your organization. The enclosed resume will furnish you with information concerning my experience
I am seeking a position where a comprehensive background of practical experience in the areas of Customer Service and Sales would assist your organization in achieving its goals. I have held positions and responsibilities in these areas.
I would appreciate having the opportunity to discuss with you in person how my qualifications may be an asset to your firm.
I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.
Seeking a responsible, challenging and rewarding position where ability, initiative, and experience will allow for continued growth. I am certain that my knowledge and experience could be substantially utilized within your organization.
Attention to detail, patience and initiative- are the qualities of a successful employee. These are qualities I possess and will continue to demonstrate during my employment.
Summary of Strengths
Business leadership, Quality control, Recruitment-Selection, Training and Supervision. Inventory Documentation and reporting status, Customer Service, Purchasing - materials Management team, Teamwork, Well-developed Listening Skills, Verbal and Written Communication. Flexible and versatile, Works well under pressure, able to analyze situations and make timely and accurate decisions, very people oriented.
Skills & Qualifications
General Office Skills
Customer Service Scheduling
Accounting Great Attitude
Reliable and Prompt
ANDREW P. HILL HIGH SCHOOL – San Jose CA.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
SAN JOSE CITY COLLEGE– San Jose CA. (currently attending)
A.A Business Administration
BEAUTY360- San Jose CA. Feb.2010-Sep.2010
• Achieve sales goals in accordance with business plan
• Present and sell merchandise in a professional and proficient manner through product demonstrations, sampling, and customer education
• Performed makeup application
• Booked and confirmed appointments
• Maintained cash register
CITIBANK – San Jose CA. Nov.2008-Dec.2009
• I work on the teller line, performing transactions such as; Deposits, Withdrawals, Transfers etc.
• The Sales part of the job would include promoting customers to open different types of accounts within the company.
• I manage my own till, balancing before opening and closing.
• Responsible for maintaining office work such as:
• FILING VITAL FILES
• MAINTAING MAIL(DISTRIBUTING AND PROCESSESING)
• PHONE DUTIES(ASSISTENING CUSTOMERS)
CUTEGIRL.COM – San Jose CA. 2008-October 08
• In charge of over-seeing fitting rooms and making sure all items are put back in an organized manner.
• Helped customers to satisfy their needs (going the extra mile)
• Made sure store was clean and organized.
• Over-seeing all aspects of security.
CRAINCUTTERS- San Jose CA. 2007-2008
Light Assembly Worker/Office Helper
• I put many different carpeting tools together, labeling, boxing, send to shipping and receiving.
• I also did some office work such as: Filing paperwork, photo-copy, organizing and updating binders.
KFC- San Jose CA. 2005-2007
• Managing a crew of eight or more.
• Making sure everything was organized and running in an orderly manner.
• Responsible for opening and closing of all cash drawers
• Given the responsibility of being a key holder.
• Designed and delivered employee training classes on store procedures.
• Managed daily operations, such as scheduling-personnel, verifying deliveries, and stocking new merchandise.
• Certificate of Completion KFC Food Safety Training -2007
• Certificate of Achievement KFC Team Trainer-2007
• Certificate of Completion KFC Crew Leader-2007
• Certificate for excellent organization CitiBank-2009
Please e-mail me for further questions or to Contact me. Thank You
- it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job seeker.
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests