It’s hard to be in a place where you are wondering can you and your boyfriend get back together. It is a little unknown at this time whether this will be possible. Every situation is different, including you and your boyfriend’s. One way to gain some clarity on this question is to talk to others. If you have access to medical insurance, you might also consider talking with a therapist. One thing is certain. If you don’t try, you may never get him back. This is obvious.
I’m a fan of step-by-step programs. This clear-cut method with detailed steps and methods has already helped countless people get their ex back.
If you can afford a therapist, it might be a good place to start. They have lots of experience and have seen the kinds of problems you are having on a daily basis.
So, can a therapist help you get your boyfriend back? Well… here’s what they can do:
- help couples work on saving the relationship
- they are surprisingly accurate at finding the root problem in the relationship
- help you find ways to get your boyfriend to go with you (but, not necessary)
- going helps your boyfriend see you are determined
- they can teach you some scientifically proven techniques for creating great relationships
- they can teach you how to communicate effectively
The downside is that therapists can be quite expensive. Even if you have insurance, you still need to pay the copay. Proven programs, like this one, you can implement on your own and can be just as or more effective.